The Higher Education Administration Program admits students to the Master of Arts Program on a rolling basis. Applicants should arrange for the following item to be sent to West Virginia University:
- All official college transcripts.
The undergraduate grade point average must be equal to or greater than 3.0 (on a four-point scale).
Send college transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
West Virginia University
P.O. Box 6009
Morgantown, WV 26506-6009
For admission consideration, in addition to college transcripts, applicants are required to submit an online graduate admission application.
In advance, prepare the following items for the “Supplemental Materials” section of the online application:
- Letter of application describing past work experience and goals for graduate study in higher education administration. (Please upload under “personal statement” section of the supplemental materials page).
- Resume (Please upload under “resume/vitae” section of the supplemental materials page.)
- Complete contact information and description of professional relationship for three references. (Please upload under “other ”section of the supplemental materials page. Do not submit reference contacts under the “recommendations” section of the online application, as letters of recommendation are not required.)
- One academic writing sample. Please upload under “other” section of the supplemental materials page.