Yuanhua Wang is an Assistant Professor of Science Education in the College
of Education and Human Services, West Virginia University. She obtained her
Ph.D. in educational psychology at Texas Tech University. She also holds
master’s degrees in Biological Science and Curriculum & Instruction.
Her research interests fall into two areas: science inquiry and inquiry teaching,
ranging from theory to design to implementation; motivation, which includes
students’ motivation of learning, and preservice teachers’ motivation in
learning and teaching.
- EDUC 400: Instructional Design and Evaluation
- EDUC 440: Elementary-Early Childhood Science Methods
- Uteach 222: Classroom Interactions
Areas of Expertise
- Science Education
- Science Teacher Preparation
- Science Inquiry and Inquiry Teaching
- Teacher's Knowledge